Happy Friday!! I am so excited to get in on the fun and share my very first 5 Fandom Friday post! This weeks prompt is your “5 Most Binge Worthy Shows”, which I found appropriate since I have binged SO MANY shows! So friends, here goes…
1. Supernatural– A few years ago, I started on a television journey that would soon become one of my favorites. My schedule was nowhere near as full and hectic, and I had a lot more time to myself…I started watching and just couldn’t stop. I got the boyfriend into it by the time I was on season 5 and he caught up real quick. We have been live for a couple seasons now and it is still one of my favorite shows to watch, as well as my favorite fandom to be a part of.
2. Chuck– This show. All the feels…for real. Throughout the five seasons, it made me laugh, made me cry (hysterically at times), made me angry, and made me think. I always get incredibly involved with the characters in the books I read or the shows I watch, and this was no different. I love every single one of them and was devastated when I finished the series…which I did way too quickly. Hah!
3. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt– I blew through this show in probably 2 Saturdays. I LOVED it and can’t wait to binge the next season! Kimmy is so determined and I love that. She is always able to bring those around her back up when they are down; she is encouraging and clever…even in the bunker! Seriously one of my new favorites.
4. Fringe– I am so glad I found this show. I binged the first 4 seasons, and when I got to the 5th, I slowed way down. I don’t want it to end! I now have 2 episodes left and it’s breaking my heart. Fringe is so so interesting and the relationships are so well developed. Everything is incredibly well done and it has blown my mind more times than not.
5. Parks and Recreation– Seriously, top 5 favorite show of all time. The boyfriend and I were late to the party, starting the show just before season 7 ended. One snow day, we binged at least 15 episodes…probably, no most definitely, more. We just bought and started the last season and I don’t know what I’ll do when we finish. This show has me on an emotional roller coaster, and I don’t even care one bit. I just want to be a part of their little, wonderful world.